Total Pageviews

Unsuppose Vacation!

15 and 16 August 2009

I suppose to be at home and get ready for the TRIAL SPM! Especially on 17 August, PHYSIC paper is on the GO! OMG! o.O. But, what happen? Things doesn't goes like we planned. Well before that, Mom once told me about our "supposed-to-be-planned" (Human only plan something but God decide it)

Mom : Nina, I've got to tell you somethin'
Me : Yes?? (Did I did something wrong?, Erk!)
Mom
: Papa ade ceramah kat MRSM Perak and Mama kene pergi sekali ngan adik-adik, teman papa sebab jauh. Kesian papa kene pergi sorang-sorang. So..

Me
: So..??

Mom : Nina, Mama hantar rumah Mak Long. Paham yer, Nina nak periksa...Nanti balik asrama Mak Long yang antar... Nina nak balik awal yer? Nanti Mama cakap kat Mak Long. Boleh?
Me : Erm.. Ok.. I understand (Sedey doh... kene tinggal, tp nk wat camana.. kene la berkorban)

And then..

Mom said the plan was CANCELLED! Aik? What happened? Mak Long got fever and she's really got to need a rest. So? How about me? You have to follow me and... How about Akbar, Kak Ngah and Adik? Mama only bring Azri.. Akbar and Kak Ngah will stay at Mak Uda's house and.. I've to send you back to Sabak Bernam only after Papa has end his talks, maybe at night we'll reach there... Ha?
You've to understand my situation.. I can't send you back at time.. Can you understand my problem? Erk.. If that so, Ok... ( That means I've to study Physic along the way in the car! Pleasure~)
So here's the story on 15... What happened?



Along the way to MRSM Pengkalan Hulu, we stopped by at Kuala Sepetang and my head got spinning cause reading along the way. I tried to relate all the Physic concept with what I saw along the way. Hurm.
Then we also stopped by at Ngah Ibrahim's House.

Here all the "acting sessions" start.. I suppose we can get award for acting such a good act!

Ngah Ibrahim's House





Papa, talking excitedly! He loves to go here! ( History teacher... )

I also join them! Be part of the "movie". Hehehe


Mama also acting so well! Haha.. She's the DRAMA QUEEN! All these "acting things" was her idea...


Adik... doesn't realized that he's SHORT!

Eww.. That's smelly!

Fire in the hole! :D

16 August...

After Check-in at the hotel ( I can't remember the Hotel's name), we had rest and at this date, Papa went to MRSM Pengkalan Hulu to give talks. While we went to duty-free complex. We didn't buy anything, except adik, he bought a "chewing gum".


Duty-Free Complex

After Papa had finished his talks, we went nearby the Malaysia-Thailand border. There were so many fruits sold here!


Apart from that we went to "Thailand".

Mama and Papa at the "Thailand"


Can you guess? Where I was standing on? I stand on the exact line of Malaysia-Thailand Border.Huhu... Adik was now in Thailand! Sughoi!


Papa also, but I still in Malaysia.


Mama and Papa probably thinking of their second Honeymoon. ^.^ Kawaii...

Somewhere at Thai's Garden.



After tired walking, we had our lunch at nearby food stall.


Though we were at Malaysia, the places nearby the border area are influenced by Thai. See, the writtings on the bottles?

Eat... Eat.. Eat... (hehehhe)

After these 2 days "vacation", Mama and Papa sent me back to Sabak Bernam. Yup, I reach there late, at 9.30 pm. My friends were having their "Prep" and I was at dorm, continue studying PHYSIC! OMG, the next day I will sit for the exam! Erk! I just do my best!

The info may not clear. So, for a better explanation, you can visit my mother's blog > CityKamikaze

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...