Total Pageviews

Drawing, by using MS Paint 2007! ^.^

Hello everyone!

Lately I found other interesting ways of drawing! Yeay~ hahah~ I found something that only by using MS Paint 2007, you could draw such a cute or kawaii drawings! It's simple, but need a lot of PATIENCE. I guess it will be much easier if using softwares like Adobe Phostoshop and Adobe Illustrator, thus the effect would be nice to! ^,^ Here's how I draw a sample cartoon. (oh ya, this model is from K-ON!'s anime : Akiyama Mio)

huhu~ Mio-chan kawaii!! XD

Okay first, I made her basic face shape. (this part is really though for me as I tried thousands of times to makes it shape perfectly oval and yet, it still doesn't work. DAM! XD)
1.
Next, I drew her hair (she has a really nice hair! hoee..=} ) and her neck together with her shoulder. Note : to make the hair and other curve line, I used the "curve line" tool. It takes a lot of of efforts and patient to get a perfect curve but if you already used with the tool, it will be much easier.. ^,^ (oh ya, make sure you mouse is not too 'sensitive' or to 'hard' because it might effect your lines and also... your MOOD.. X_X )

2.

Okay, now for the eyes, still using the 'curve tool' but this time, choose more thicker line as for her eyebrows and her lashes. I also used the the 'brush tool' to make the lashes appear more 'real' like wearing a mascara. ^,^ As for the pupils and the eyes, I make a simple and small oval using the 'round' tool. To make the eyes appear more 'shiny' it just a need a simple tricks. Okay, here it goes, make the outline based on the eye that I have drawn below. Just by using colours with different brightness, it will creates that 'shiny look'. Try added a small oval (to give it looks more glossy) by using the 'brush tool'. Choose the white colour.



3.

The process same goes on the right-side of the eye. To make it fast, just copy the eyes you made on the left-side and paste it on the right-side. The right-click on the eye that you pasted and click "Flip/Rotate" the a small window appeared and click on 'Flip Horizontal'. There you have it! A symmetrical eyes! By doing this, it will save much of your times! ^,^


4.


Next: The Colouring part! (yeay! I love this part, it give the drawing, looked 'alive'! XD)
I painted her hair using black colour (but not to back, give it more 'brightness' yet still dark as long as you can still see the 'outline of the hair that you have drawn earlier. For the colour of her face, use a smooth reddish with addition of little yellow and orange. To make it simple, open a new paint window and open a picture about Mio (if you used Mio as model). Click on the 'pick colour' tool (the one that looks like a dropper). And copy the details about the colours infomation. (ex. #125 for brightness and others..)



5.

Continue colouring for the rest of the body and faces. As for the clothes, I made her a simple collar T-Shirt.. (kawaii ne? heee purple! ^_^)


6.

As for the background I used the 'curve tool' to give a 'wavvy' background. And coloured it with colours that you like. ^.^

7.

That's all for the basics! Actually you can save it as PNG format as if you want to make futher changes in the future. In addition, I give Mio a little 'make-up' look by adding some 'blushes' and lipstick at her lips. ^-^



.....


Why don't you smile a bit Mio? Come on, give the readers a sweet smile.. ^__^



Ahhh~ a little more,.. don't be shy.. ^.^



Hee.. yes! like that! XD ^,^ Mio-chan kawaii ne!!


Try using this lipstick Mio-chan.. It is much brighter and thicker.. ^.^

heheh~ It's still doesn't prefect and not really similar from the real 'Mio-chan' XD. Well you can use other models as guideline and not just trying to draw it 100% look as the original. Maybe you could add other 'features' to the character you like. ^,^ As for me, this Mio maybe..... 65% similar~ ngee~~

Note : I'm sorry for my bad instruction, this is my very first time writing a tutorial. Hope to improve more, next time! XD And I do appreciate your comments, if you have one.. ^,^

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...