Total Pageviews

More Drawings!


Hello.

In this post, I'll show you others of my drawings that I drew using MS Paint 2007. [I had post about the tutorial =) ] It is fun actually when you can draw something that gives a very nice emotions =) and I really enjoyed drawing it (though you need A LOT OF PATIENTS to do this =.=')

Pic 1 :
Okay, this picture is actually using the same basic drawing I used to draw Megumi (pic 2 ) } It's just that I change her hair colour, her eyes, her shirt and her background. This is an advantage if you save the picture that you had drawn using PNG format, as you can make further change in your drawings in the future. ^,^ The background, the leaves, I used the pencil tool to make it look more real (it's hard especially when making the leaves 'wavvy' look like falling from a tree =.=)

Pic 3 :

As for this pic, I tried to draw a muslim girl with it's "face cover" (purdah; is what we called in Malay) but, the drawing looks 'not right' (not natural) .Maybe her neck looks a bit taller. Still I need A LOT of practice to draw this next time =).

Pic 4 :

okay, this one, actually I want to draw a girl with a short hair, but once the hair is done, I notice that it look more like a BOY. =.=' So, I covered it up by drawing a long-sleeve shirt with a red neck-tie. XD by chance I noticed it looked like "Kei" from Special A (S.A) anime. Hehe.. maybe not.. it is more like 'Kei the Chibi version' XD.

Pic 5 :

Hehe.. This one over here, is called Mokona (character from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and XXXholic). Well, as Mokona says "it is inchi (one) mokona!"XD. I drew the basic shape of the white mokona (you must be wondering if it is other mokona with different of colours right? XD hoho~ Yup! there is one more Mokona! ^,^). The other Mokona is called the black Mokona,(but still it's name is still Mokona XD) You just need to change the colour from the original Mokona and you will have 2 Mokonas with 2 different colours! ^,^ (well, you can colour it with any other colour you like.. ^,^ it's must be fun!)

Okay, that's all folks. Next post I'll show you more about the 'Eye Drawings' ^,^.
Ja, Matta! See you again~ =)

3 comments:



Izzati said...

wei comelnye!!haha
ak xtaw pon ko ad blog yg ni???
ak ingt blog ko yg space tu je..menarik ah blog ko ni!!..eheh

~Cimop Blur~ said...

ninot.. nanti ajar lah kak cima ea.. plzzzzzzzz....
cutenyew... ^_^Y

Ninoxy said...

Ijat : hehhe... aku x bgtau eh? heheh.. tme kasih~

Kak cima : hoho~ no hal kak! nnt nina ajar~ ala.. akk lg terrer.. gne Ai... nina gne paint je.. huhu~ nnt akk ajar nina gne Ai eh? ^,^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...