Total Pageviews

Drawings : Face Expressions!

Hello everyone!peace


In this entry, I'll show you a few drawings, princess that I drew using MS Paint 2007. I drew the basic shape of the princess,


and then made a few copies and change the face expressions, the background and accessories.

A princess with her crown.

A princess with castle background

A sad face of a princess. Poor princessheh he.

This drawing, I add the colour of the princess's skin and add some highlights and shadow.

This drawing, I add a veil on her hair. I love how the veil looks in this drawing. By using the brush tool it makes the veil appear soft and realclaps3.

I merge this 2 drawing together to make it easier for you to see. These 2 drawings are actually the same. I just add on her veil and change the background colour.

These drawings are some of my collections. I'll post more drawings later on.
Feel free to comment. I do appreciate your comments and feedbacks! salin2

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...