Total Pageviews

Wanted Nina!


Hai! haaii!!


Now, I'm addicted with One Piece. Ahaaa.. ni semua sebab budak tu punya pasal. Last-last aku follow jugak citer One Piece ni.Photobucket

And because of I'm addicted to this anime, I really wants to become part of the anime. I think, I need to stop playing, and get serious! You're getting 20, please think more about yourself and be matured!!
(Pernah ke aku serius? HAHA! Berhenti main-main Nina! Banyak main ko ni..Photobucket)

Setiap anime, yang aku tengok, I'm getting addicted to it. It feels like I'm with them, in the story. I forgot a while about the world I'm standing right now. And I feel like really wants to be in the anime. HAHA! Too much of fantasies and fairy tale, right?Photobucket But, really, at least please give me a while, a moment to be part of that fantasies. Though it's not real, at least, it can make me smile, even though the real world that I'm facing is giving me pain, I know, just for some moments, I have THEM with me.

THEM; people I cherished most; and ONE who CARES for all no matter what. Sometimes, we might forget HIM, but I always know, HE never forget us.

Dakara, even though it's just a dream, just a fantasies, as long as you could smile for bit,even just a little, keep on smiling, and never let your pain surpass you.hihiihi


And as for One Piece, it is ...

ii hanashi, desu! One Piece is a great and funny story,especially, Luffy-san. You wouldn't regret once you have start watching it. Believe me. Photobucket

Sekarang baru episod 126, yoshhhaa!! matte da ne! Aku akan kejar sampai episode 500! hahaha.. makenai!



Rating : yayayayayayayayayayayaya Empat arnab putihhh!! hoho~ good job, One Piece!

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...